translate the fedora web page

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Sat May 30 18:15:45 UTC 2009

Well, this isn't exactly the place to tell us, but you'll definitely
want to join the
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar list, and the

You will also want to sign up for a FAS account at
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/ so you can be listed as part
of the team.

Thanks for joining the Fedora community!

Darren L. VanBuren
http://oks.tumblr.com/