About Fedora Server Edition

Gaurav Mittal gauravmittal.skit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:30:34 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am Gaurav Mittal. I am software engineer. Still now I am doing MS in
System Security in North America. I need your help. Actually I want to
configure my laptop as a server to do my project. If I will successful in
this project then it surely helps opensource community. So, for working in
this project I need your Fedora Server Edition CD or DVD (32 bit) in which
I'll get all server configuration rpm files. If you can then please send me
a copy of CD or DVD at the below address.
Eagerly waiting your reply.

Thank you,

--
With Warm Regards