HTML/CSS status for web redesign

Hiemanshu Sharma himanshu.sharmaa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:31:16 UTC 2009

Hello Paul,

Here is a list of pending Items we had on mind. Thanks to sijis for making it.

Design
======
- complete tabs in content section (use jquery?)
- complete right side column
 + updating fonts
- complete header
 + create rounded corners
- clean up and complete images
 + images are not correct color
 + check transparency
 + create missing images for each spin, header, etc
- update css to include correct font

Coding
=======
- genshi templating
 + master template must change depending on spin page/section you are
on (see for ideas:
http://genshi.edgewall.org/wiki/Documentation/0.5.x/xml-templates.html)
 + change template so it works as anticipated (see above)

Content
=======
- update links to correct locations
- create content for spins
- create directory structure
 + structure: spins.fpo/data/content/$spin-name/
- content changed to make translatable eg: ${_('Text')}

Testing
=======
- verify site works with other OSes / browsers

I am back to work. So I am getting started again on it. Everything
should be on schedule.
If anything reading the list has some time to spare please do help us
out. We could really like a few extra heads.

Regards,

Hiemanshu Sharma.