Introduction

Hello,
  My name is Keiran Smith. I am currently a Fedora Ambassador and BugZapper. I am interested in Joining the websites group. I have a range of experience in developing webapps in a number of languages.
  The languages I have a great deal of experience are :
     - PHP
     - Perl
     - Python
     - CSS
     - XHTML
     - JAVA
     - mySQL
     - ORACLE [Professionally Qualified]

  My experience with linux varies from distro to distro However I have the greatest deal of experience with RedHat and Fedora. I am fully confident in using SSH, scp, FTP and mySQL.

Regards,
Keiran Smith
- Fedora Ambassador / BugZapper - <affix fedoraproject org>
- Free Software Foundation Associate - <keiran smith member fsf org>
- http://keiran-smith.net
- Call me on +44 (0) 131 208 4347