Introduction

Keiran Smith affix at FedoraProject.org
Wed Sep 2 20:31:36 UTC 2009

Hello,
  My name is Keiran Smith. I am currently a Fedora Ambassador and BugZapper.
I am interested in Joining the websites group. I have a range of experience
in developing webapps in a number of languages.
  The languages I have a great deal of experience are :
     - PHP
     - Perl
     - Python
     - CSS
     - XHTML
     - JAVA
     - mySQL
     - ORACLE [Professionally Qualified]

  My experience with linux varies from distro to distro However I have the
greatest deal of experience with RedHat and Fedora. I am fully confident in
using SSH, scp, FTP and mySQL.

Regards,
Keiran Smith
- Fedora Ambassador / BugZapper - <affix at fedoraproject.org>