Re: Fedoracommunity.org index page

On 09/08/2009 03:08 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
We need an index page for the Fedoracommunity.org domain that lists
the various community sites available through subdomains, as well as
authoritative other sites that are local to our many communities
around the world.

Wow, this is a thorny problem -- I wish the naming collision had
occurred to me sooner. :-(

Help me understand the need here - is this simply to serve as a Fedora project wide sitemap?

Why not use:

sitemap.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/sitemap
domains.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/domains
all.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/all
directory.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/directory

etc
etc
etc

~m