Fedoracommunity.org index page

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Sep 8 19:20:47 UTC 2009

On 09/08/2009 03:08 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> Wow, this is a thorny problem -- I wish the naming collision had
> occurred to me sooner. :-(

Help me understand the need here - is this simply to serve as a Fedora
project wide sitemap?

Why not use:

sitemap.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/sitemap
domains.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/domains
all.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/all
directory.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/directory

etc
etc
etc

~m