Re: Fedoracommunity.org index page

On 09/09/2009 02:05 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

>>> ughhhhh what a crappy dilemma.
>>>
>>> is there any possibility of changing this new domain? eg maybe
>>> 'fedorafriends.org' or something like that?
>>>
>> If we're going to rename we probably want to change admin.fp.o/community
>> 's name.
>>
>> Less coordination with outside people to make it happen, less retraining
>> of people who aren't developers, etc.
>>

> I'm generally inclined to agree except that we've also done a whole
> marketing blitz about 'fedora community'

<nod>

Has there been a marketing blitz for fedoracommunity.org as well?  Since
I'm not a part of of any local domain community I don't know -- However,
I do note that only ph.fedoracommunity.org has specific content up
(bangladesh redirects to the Fedora-bangladesh mailing list)

I don't know how widely either of those have been talked about in their
communities, though.

-Toshio