Re: Fedoracommunity.org index page

Having said that, I'd propose that we get in touch with the groups
using the fedoracommunity.org domain (#3) to find out to what extent a
renaming would hamper their community efforts.  I'd like to do that
with a Cc: of an appropriate list -- Marketing?  Websites?  Logistics?
Other?

I think Logistics is the right list for this, since it involves Websites, Infrastructure, and (eventually, when we need to do a marketing campaign for whatever new names go out there) Marketing, so I'd start a thread there and send a message to each list saying "hey, this discussion is happening in Logistics, <link>."

/me is also happy to do the legwork on this if desired. ;)

--Mel