Re: Fwd: Re: Zikula theme status

Hi Folks,

So I still need help with this stuff, hopefully today if we have any chance of the theme making the originally-set deadline (Sept. 15).

~m

On 09/11/2009 09:23 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Zikula theme status
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 01:14:38 -0400
From: Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>
To: fedora-websites-list redhat com <fedora-websites-list redhat com>,
For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base
<fedora-marketing-list redhat com>

Here's an update on where we're at now. Thanks to itbegins and affix for
helping me out today!

Here's the stuff still needing to be resolved:

• Author names - I can't figure out how to get real human names :( not
sure how. Also my method of linking to the author's profile is rather
hacky.

• Feature story - I'd like to have one story displayed in full
blinginess on the front page, it seems the news module has a way to do
this but I can't figure out how to make it work (how do you assign
'today's feature' to an article?)

• EZComments packaging - we need someone to package this ASAP. Any takers?