how to update content in talk.fedorapeople.org?

I'm looking at updating the content on talk.fp.o based on these wiki entries
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Asterisk/Configure_voip_client
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Asterisk

How can I add variables for translation (aka, create "${_('Get
Connected!')}" type variables)? What files do i have to modify? What
else needs to be done after those variables are created so that it is
translated by translators?

Thanks,

Sijis