how to update content in talk.fedorapeople.org?

Jorge Gallegos kad at blegh.net
Tue Sep 15 03:31:43 UTC 2009

Actually, is the other way around, you add variables to the template
and those get added to the *.po files. I believe the en.po is not
used, since the fallback string is the template itself. So you just
need to add them to the template and the translators will take care of
the rest.

Jorge A Gallegos <kad at blegh.net>
http://kad.blegh.net