Print stylesheets for Fedora and wiki

All,

I was poking through infra tickets and i ran into #1670 [1] (wiki:
"Printable version" not suitable for printing).
I decided to see if it can be done and this is what i came up with
these examples:

Fedora Wiki print - http://sijis.fedorapeople.org/fpo-print.html
Fedora regular page - http://sijis.fedorapeople.org/fpo-a.html

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1670

In short, I've added the following code to the bottom of
commonPrint.css and print.css

--
#head, #sidebar, #nav, table#toc, h3#siteSub
{

#wrapper, #bottom, #footer
{
	padding: auto;
	background-color: #fff;
	background-image: none;
	border: 0;
}

#content
{
	margin: auto;
}
--

Note that commonPrint.css is for the wiki printable view. If needed,
we don't update that css file and just let print.css handle everything

I've tested all this on:
Fedora 11 - FF 3.5.3
Windows XP - IE6, IE7, FF 3.5.2

Can someone review this and let me know what you think?

Sijis