Re: Updated icons on wiki

The icons are nice,  the warning icons is ok to me, but the important icon could be other. Is my simple opinion

Thank you for a good job

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM, William Jon McCann <william jon mccann gmail com> wrote:
Hi folks,

After talking to Ricky on irc I updated a few of the icons used in
wiki templates to match the ones we use in Fedora proper.  You can see
them here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller/admon

Thanks,
Jon