Updated icons on wiki

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 12:50:37 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 06:58:27PM -0400, Eduardo Zamorano wrote:
>    The icons are nice,� the warning icons is ok to me, but the important icon
>    could be other. Is my simple opinion
>
>    Thank you for a good job
>
>    On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM, William Jon McCann
>    <[1]william.jon.mccann at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>      Hi folks,
>
>      After talking to Ricky on irc I updated a few of the icons used in
>      wiki templates to match the ones we use in Fedora proper. �You can see
>      them here:
>      [2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ianweller/admon
>
>      Thanks,
>      Jon

Maybe this is a meta-admonition... :-)  These admonitions were
originally provided to mimic the ones found in DocBook.  Typically the
Docs team uses only "Note," "Tip," and "Warning" if memory serves.
There's not much difference semantically between "Caution" and
"Warning"; and similarly, anything "Important" could just as easily be
a "Note" (or, if giving advice, a "Tip").

The only reason I bring it up is that it's therefore probably not
terribly important (ha) that the "Important" icon be different from
the one for "Warning." :-)