HTML/CSS status for web redesign

Hiemanshu Sharma himanshu.sharmaa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:09:19 UTC 2009

Hello Paul,

I have been a little busy with my school due to my tests. I will be
getting back into business pretty soon :) Just need a couple of more
days till i sort out my school stuff. Then i will have a lot of time
to get the HTML/CSS conversion done. Sijis has been doing most of the
part till now. I will helping him soon. Currently we are the only two
people working on the HTML/CSS part and would really appreciate some
help.

Regards,

Hiemanshu.

2009/9/30 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> Hi Websites team!
>
> I wanted to check in to find out a couple things about the HTML/CSS
> work ongoing for the web redesign.  Sijis helpfully pointed me to the
> right place to see the current status, and here's what I did (just
> checking the English or 'en' version, not translations):
>
> $ su -c 'yum install python-genshi babel gettext'
> $ git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-web.git
> $ cd fedora-web/spins.fedoraproject.org
> $ LANGUAGES=en make
> $ make test         # then point Web browser at http://localhost:5000
>
> I see there's quite some progress being made toward the mockups that
> Mo made[1].  So my questions are:
>
> * Hiemanshu is shown as the person in charge of this piece of work,
>  although I know Sijis has been helping as well.  Thanks to both of
>  you for that work.  Can you give the team a list of what remains to
>  be done?
>
> * Are you making sufficient progress so that you'll be able to finish
>  this piece of work, and the work for get.fp.o, by the projected date
>  of October 20? [2]
>
> * Of the list of tasks remaining (see above), are there some with
>  which you need help?
>
> Thanks for the info -- this should help others know how they could
> help to finish this work.
>

> * * *
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009/Mockups/Spins.fpo
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009#Schedule
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>  gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>  http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>  irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug
>
> --

Regards,