Adding Classroom link to Get Help page

Sijis Aviles sijis at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 6 22:51:22 UTC 2010

I'm looking for feedback on this thought.

I was looking through at the Get Help page
(https://fedoraproject.org/en/get-help) and i thought adding a
link/section about the the Fedora Classroom project
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRC/Classroom), would be a
good addition to the page. Not only will it promote the great work
these volunteers are doing in teaching basics and advanced topics but
it is also an alternate form of getting/finding help by learning.

I haven't made an example of what would be added to the page. I just
want to know if people think this is a good or bad idea.

Sijis