[Fedora Women] Greetings

Linda S thaigrrrrl at msn.com
Thu Jul 27 19:24:01 UTC 2006

Hello,

My name is Linda, and I have been working on Linux for the past 6 years as a
developer. I am not a programmer any more, and now manage a group of
developers who all use Linux on a daily basis.  I have come across very few
women in the field, and I find it really interesting to see a women's
mailing list on the subject. I love Linux but do not have the capacity to
contribute to the open source community. If I had free time, trust me - I'd
be probably doing something else anyhow like Playing flute, piano, guitar or
knitting!

-Linda