[Fedora-xen] FC5 Xen Guest install failed

Guillaume Menguy menguy at transgene.fr
Tue Apr 4 13:06:31 UTC 2006

Problem solved.

Same problem as "SIGSEGV on xenguest-install.py" topic.

I solved it by running the HTTP source server on another machine. Using the
dom0 itself crashed the installation process just after the IP
configuration.
Did anyone else encounter the same problem ? Maybe the Wiki should be
updated...
Thanks,

Guillaume

  _____