[Fedora-xen] Fwd: Network problem during FC5 XEN Guest install (the last one...)

Raul Saura raul.saura at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 16:23:47 UTC 2006

Sorry for the mail-flood but I finally got It working and I think someone
else could find this useful.

The root of the problem was that no peth0 interface was created on Dom0,
after reading xensources wiki and doing "brctl show" made it clear.
I still dont't know why this was happening but I think It was somehow
related with SELinux or netplugd.
I reinstalled FC5 without SELinux nor iptables, and xenguest-install.py just
worked as expected, and the DomU guest got DHCP and reached the NFS
mount-point exported in the Dom0 Itsef.

Maybe some smart developers should take look at this.

regards.