[Fedora-xen] How to use xenguest-install.py to install to LVM?

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Tue Apr 11 12:48:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

There was somebody else having problems with the fedory python script.
I don't have a fedory install in front of me right now.
I'd look into the python script to see if it accepts any options to do
something else but the default, which is it creates a file as block device
at the location you give there.

The other solution is just create your domU on your own with the older howto
in the fedora wiki (the one which is not suffixed with "5").

Henning