[Fedora-xen] two fully virtualized systems crashing

Matthias Bayer matbayer.web at web.de
Thu Apr 13 08:03:19 UTC 2006

OK - found the problem !
setting my Dom0 memory with dom0_mem=2G as kernel parameter fixed the problem !!
before i haven't specified anything - so if i understand it right all the memory would belong to Dom0 and every DomU that starts 'grabs' a bit until Dom0-min-mem is reached.
so does this behaviour then indicate that something with balooning is buggy ??

thanks Stephen and Yongkang for the help so far !
Matthias