[Fedora-xen] Device 2049 (vbd) could not be connected.

You, Yongkang yongkang.you at intel.com
Thu Apr 20 13:23:45 UTC 2006

I am not sure if it is related with loop device is occupied.
Could you try "losetup /dev/loop0" to see if loop0 isn't released.
If not, release it manually by "losetup -d /dev/loop0".

Or try to change the disk config file to:
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/loop0,...' ]

I don't know if this bug is fixed by latest xen.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康