[Fedora-xen] How to configure eth0 via xen config files

Philipp Jäggi philipp.jaggi at snct.lu
Fri Apr 14 06:06:53 UTC 2006

Hello Walter

Can't you kickstart your guest? Like this, you can specify everything from
the beginning.

bye Philipp

"Walter Souto" <wsouto at gmail.com>
Sent by: fedora-xen-bounces at redhat.com
04/13/2006 02:41 PM

fedora-xen at redhat.com
cc

Subject
Re: [Fedora-xen] How to configure eth0 via xen config files

Hi,

> I think you can either configure the guest with static information or
> use DHCP. I may have missed something in the question though.

No you didn't. Maybe my question don't make sense...

But It's exactly what I'm doing now. So, if I need to replicate about
20 guests, each one with your own static IP, I can use DHCP and
enforce IP's using mac addr. But, is it possible to do this using the
Xen configuration files for the vm's? Just to get somethings a bit
simple avoiding DHCP.

And thanks for your answer.
--
Walter.