[Fedora-xen] How to expand the file created by xenguest-install?

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Mon Apr 24 18:13:56 UTC 2006

Sorry, I should have been more clear. When you create the domU, you need to give
it an LVM logical volume. As far as the domU is concerned, it's just a disk. But
from the dom0 side, it's an easily expandible partition. After you grow it, use
tools on the domU side to expand the filesystem.

There's really no point in trying to expand a swap partition because you can
just make another one.