[Fedora-xen] XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/51712

Ricardo Ariel Gorosito rgorosito at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 23:40:59 UTC 2006

I was installed a rawhide domain using xenguest-install.py .
Installation was successful, but when I try to start the domain, it die
with a kernel panic (guest)
The full output from the console in guest domain is in the attachment.

the following lines make me think that initrd is not generated correctly
during the installation of guest domain:

XENBUS: Device with no driver: device/vbd/51712
Scanning logical volumes
   Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
   No volume groups found
Activating logical volumes
   Volume group "VolGroup00" not found
Creating root device.
Mounting root filesystem.
mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'

Any hint?