[Fedora-xen] fc5 kernel-xen0 w/ pae

Jason Tower jtower at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 16:02:26 UTC 2006

that's what i tried already (reread my original post).  but xend doesn't
start properly when booting kernel-xen (it starts fine with kernel-xen0).
thanks for answering my question, the next problem is to figure out why xend
isn't happy with that particular kernel.

unfortunately circumstances beyond my control have forced me to put this box
in production my monday am so i can't troubleshoot things at this time.
hopefully i can scrounge up a similar box w/ 6gb ram so i can work this out.

jason