[Fedora-xen] Looking for bug # : listen() sometimes no longer listening..

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Wed Aug 16 16:39:47 UTC 2006

   Before I add a possibly duplicate bug report, I wanted to find out if
this is familiar to anyone. I searched for it, in bugzilla.

   In a XenU I've noticed that programs listening on a socket sometimes
go into a state where they no longer accept connections.  Restarting the
server fixes the problem.

   I didn't notice the problem back in kernel-xenU-2.6.17-1.2145_FC5 ,
but have seen it with more recent kernels.

   If anyone has a bug number handy, that would be helpful -- otherwise
I'll try to file this.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

   manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
   portable media player from my cold dead hands!"