[Fedora-xen] Suse10.1 under FC6

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Sat Dec 2 22:46:10 UTC 2006

If we're talking about a para-virtualised machine rather than hardware
virtualisation then you have to watch out for PAE and also 32/64 bit.

The FC6 xen kernel is PAE, which means that the guest kernel must also
be pae, you can't mix them. You'd see the same thing if you tried to run
the FC5 domU kernel on FC6
Also you can't run a 64bit kernel on a 32bit host.

Given the file names I saw I'd suspect that the issue is that you've
picked SUSE's non-pae kernel.

Aic

--

Andrew Cathrow