[Fedora-xen] W2K CD installation error on guest

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 19:03:14 UTC 2006

Jimison, Ed wrote:
> Unfortunately it’s the same error as below. The file is definitely there.
>
>       Error: Disk image does not exist: /home/w2k3.iso

<snip>

Besides the problem with the dd (which it seems like you remedied now), this smells like an SELinux issue.  Do you have SELinux enabled (i.e. run "getenforce")?  Are there any messages in /var/log/audit/audit.log or /var/log/messages saying that the read was denied?  If SELinux is indeed enabled, as a test try disabling it by running "setenforce 0", and then starting the install again.

Chris Lalancette