[Fedora-xen] Problems with guest Dom's on Fedora 6

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 9 22:34:24 UTC 2006

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 07:34:40 +1000
". ." <porjo38 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm new to Xen. I've been trying unsucessfully to setup an x86_64 guest on
> my x86_64 Dom0 (both running Fedora Core 6). The dom0 system is a fresh
> install of FC6 with latest updates applied.

My exact situation as well, but installing the guest by blindly following
the instructions in the FC6 Xen page worked OK for me, when it did the initial
reboot, I just ran an xm create to get it running again, and the initial
firstboot stuff came up and worked OK.

I've been working on my Xen Frequently Confusing Issues web page
documenting stuff I learn (and have yet to learn) as I go along:

http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/xen-fci.html

Don't know if anything in there will help...