[Fedora-xen] Problem installing full virtualized Vista guest

Jimison, Ed ed.jimison at intel.com
Fri Dec 15 23:31:29 UTC 2006

Ian,

Thanks for the tip on the kernel version. Once I changed from kernel
version 2849 to 2798 I was able to install the Vista s/w. I guess I'm at
the same networking problem roadblock you hit. The default Vista network
adapter on both of my machines is Realtek RTL8139C+ Fast Ethernet NIC
and so far I haven't been able to get a network connection on either
Vista guest.

EdJ