[Fedora-xen] Create HVM(VMX) in FC5-test3 cause whole system crash and reboot

You, Yongkang yongkang.you at intel.com
Fri Feb 24 07:34:12 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I just downloaded and installed FC5-test3 ia32. XenU hasn't problem to be
created. But When I try to create VMX, Service OS will crash and reboot. I also try the latest RPMS of kernel-xen-guest-2.6.15-1.1975_FC5.i686 and kernel-xen-hypervisor-2.6.15-1.1975_FC5.i686

I paste the Serial port report in the attachment.

I can not get Xen changeset info by xm info or xm dmesg. Can I know the changeset to investigate more? I will report a bug to bugzilla.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康