[Fedora-xen] minor Xorg screen corruption on radeon under xen dom0

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 22:56:55 UTC 2006

I'm pleased to see xen for x86_64 recently :-)

Under rawhide kernel 1955 with just a dom0 running I often see minor
xorg screen corruption, usually showing as a series of solid/dashed red
lines running across most of the top gnome-panel, this didn't happen
when booted without xen. also if the machien was left for half a day or
so it wouldn't wake ut of screen saver and needed CTRL-ALT-BKSP to
kill/restart xorg.

I've upgraded to kernel 1977 today and not seen it so far, and will
bugzilla it if it happens again, just a quick "anyone else seen this"
for now?

I presume that any issue like this should be reported against xen not
against xorg-drv-ati?