[Fedora-xen] suse guest on fc5 host

Darren Birkett darren.birkett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:20:12 UTC 2006

OK I'm probably missing something fairly important in my understanding, but
I can't see how a guest for another OS can get installed/run on a different
host system.  I  am currently experimenting on a test box, where I have the
latest fc5t3 hypervisor kernel running, and 3 fc5t3 guests running.
Installing and configuring these guests was easy with the
xenguest-install.py script/anaconda.
I want to try getting a SuSE 10 guest running under my fedora host system,
but don't really know how.  I know this is a fedora list but any pointers
would be appreciated.  I've seen the images downloadable from
jailtime.org(not SuSE however), but where would I get the guest
kernels for these
images?

Thanks
Darren