[Fedora-xen] Simple testing results for Xen and VMXon FC5-test2.

You, Yongkang yongkang.you at intel.com
Tue Jan 31 16:05:11 UTC 2006

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for you quickly reply.

Yes, I recognized the Xen hypervisor and dom0 kernel are coming from 1 package. But you see, the dom0 kernel is named vmlinuz-2.6.15-1.29_FC5hypervisor. I mixed it with Xen.gz at the beginning. Why not named it like vmlinuz-2.6.15-1.29_FC5Xen0 for easily distinguishing. :)

>Jeremy

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康