[Fedora-xen] FW: [IA64]We have successfully booted dom0/domU/domVTI (xen/ia64) on FC5

Aron Griffis aron at hp.com
Thu Jun 1 02:22:26 UTC 2006

Zhang, Xiantao wrote:  [Wed May 31 2006, 10:17:41PM EDT]
> I saw the issue was fixed by CSet 33. Did you encounter it after
> Cset 33? :)

Cset 33 was a huge screwup of mine.  Somehow I saved a kernel with
CONFIG_XEN *unset* as the xenU config.  I reverted it in cset 34 but
disabled some other hardware that obviously won't be available in an
unprivileged environment.

Please look at the config in cset 34 and let me know if I missed
something.

Aron