[Fedora-xen] Problem starting a full virtualized Windows Guest

Sven Oehme oehmes at de.ibm.com
Tue Jun 6 19:34:54 UTC 2006

Hi ,

the kernel-xen0 rpm's seem pretty fresh, but the xen-3.0.2-4 is older than
1 month , so i expect my bug isn't fixed before you do a rebase on this
package. when is that expected ?

Sven

"Stephen C. Tweedie" <sct at redhat.com>
06/06/2006 07:15 PM

Sven Oehme/Germany/IBM at IBMDE
cc
fedora-xen at redhat.com, Stephen Tweedie <sct at redhat.com>
Subject
Re: [Fedora-xen] Problem starting a full virtualized Windows Guest

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 13:29 +0200, Sven Oehme wrote:

> this is fixed in the xen-unstable repro since at least 2-3 Weeks,
> since that i never tried a redhat kernel, which kernel you are
> referring to  ,

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS
?

Yes.  That one tracks xen-unstable quite closely.

Cheers,
 Stephen