[Fedora-xen] Xenguest-install.py Tries to boot non-xen kernel Bad File Descriptor

Demetri Mouratis dmourati at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 17:43:04 UTC 2006

On 6/7/06, Stephen C. Tweedie <sct at redhat.com> wrote:

> Well, if that's the result of a xenguest-install.py, it looks like an
> anaconda bug in the kickstart generation --- I'll try to reproduce this.

Stephen,

Don't bother.

On closer examination I had put my anaconda-ks.cfg from my base FC5
install under ks-fedora-core-5-xen-guest.cfg in place of the one
resulting from invoking xenguest-install.py.  Thanks for finding my
mistake.  I'm verifying it now and will note in the bug accordingly.

Thanks!