AW: [Fedora-xen] Xen on Fedora core 5 support Fedora core 3 and Redhat7.2

thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch
Sat Jun 17 04:22:19 UTC 2006

I have running Redhat 7.2 as fc5 guest.
One guest is a dd migration from old hardware and one guest is a normal boot
install from a 7.2 iso image with SDL. On my hardware there are only single
core kernel running. If I use smp kernel i can see only one cpu.
Finaly you can to yum upgrade from this site: http://www.fedoralegacy.org/
It's realy fun to have a running guest with 64Mb Memory:-)

Thomas