[Fedora-xen] Re: [patch 0/4] elilo multiboot support

Aron Griffis aron at hp.com
Thu Jun 22 19:14:56 UTC 2006

Jeremy Katz wrote:  [Wed Jun 21 2006, 06:26:38PM EDT]
> On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 17:53 -0400, Aron Griffis wrote:
> > I'm still waiting on review of these patches.  Is there anything I can
> > do to help out beyond sending this reminder?
>
> Have a time machine handy? :-)

Unfortunately no... :-|

> Hopefully things are actually calming down for real today which will
> then give me some time to look at things like this tomorrow... my
> whiteboard is full of stuff that I've been dropping over the past
> week or so :-/

Great, thanks.  This situation starts to concern me because I'd my
changes to get some soak time in rawhide before FC6 test releases.  If
there are issues, I'm more than willing to follow up with debugging
and patches, but it gets more worrisome as the schedule is compressed.

Regards,
Aron