[Fedora-xen] [RFC 0/3] Fedora patches to enable Xen on ia64

Aron Griffis aron at hp.com
Fri Jun 23 15:02:44 UTC 2006

The following patches enable Xen support in Fedora on ia64.  I'm not
asking for these to be applied directly because of some issues that
are called out in the kernel patch.  However I would appreciate
comments so that these can be applied when the issue are resolved.

In addition to these patches, the elilo-multiboot patches are
required, which can be found starting at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-xen/2006-June/msg00068.html

The result of all these patches can be found in my yum repository, see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-xen/2006-May/msg00140.html

Regards,
Aron