[Fedora-xen] Xen/libVirt GUI app: "Virtual Machine Manager"

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 11:41:52 UTC 2006

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Very latest Xen hypervisor, you must use libvirt-0.1.1

hmm, I'll swear I had seen the update to libvirt 0.1.1 get installed
when I installed from the berrange repo, I didn't read the 0.1.0 when I
pasted it above :-(

> and preferably a very recent xen too > 3.0.2-6

I'm on the latest that rawhide offers me

>   I don't think it's selinux related, but an ABI breakage at the Xen
> hypervisor level. Update xen and libvirt.

strange, a reboot with enforcing=0 did allow it to run, and I was seeing
the avc errors from xend receiving packets.

my yum isn't happy at the moment, caught between mirror updates I think,
checksums don't match, let me try a cleanall/makecache and see if
anything newer show up for me, I've noticed xen kernels haven't been
pushed for the last couple of kernel builds ...