[Fedora-xen] expected disk performance?

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Wed May 24 22:43:16 UTC 2006

Well, I changed the io scheduling on the dom0 to use deadline and got
a 30% improvement. I then noticed that the domU was using the noop
scheduler, so for kicks I changed that to be deadline as well. Now
I'm going about 3 times faster than when I had been this morning. At
6MB/s scap speed over 100Mb ethernet, that's not exactly where I want
it, but it's an awful lot better.

Thanks for this suggestion!