[Fedora-xen] Re: [Fedora-ia64-list] Xen and Xen0 boot on FC6 IPF/Xen

Zhang, Xiantao xiantao.zhang at intel.com
Fri May 26 00:52:25 UTC 2006

Hi Aron/Fenghua,
	Because FC5's mkinitrd is 5.0.32-1 and cpio is 2.6.11.2.1, we installed RPMs to FC5 directly, it should create initrd dynamically, we can boot to xen0 and start xend now, but when creating domains, we got the block status. When install to rhel4, we should upgrade mkinitrd and cpio first, am I right?
Thanks
-Xiantao