[Fedora-xen] problems installing winxp with full virtualization on FC6

Jeff Stockett jeff_301 at msn.com
Fri Nov 3 01:32:51 UTC 2006

Yep - I already tried that with the following results:

apic    acpi
1       1       VM hangs with aforementioned apic error
0       1       VM crashes
1       0       VM crashes
0       0       VM hangs with aforementioned apic error

I can post the dmesg info for the crash cases if you think that would be helpful.  I may try grabbing vncclient from somewhere and seeing if I can get the F5 hack to work on a fresh reinstall.  I think Xen will be quite handy once the kinks are worked out and applaud the Fedora team for attempting to make it easy and including it in FC6.  Thanks for your help.  --J