[Fedora-xen] 32bit PAE capable kernel

Florian Heigl florian.heigl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 20:00:39 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am testing cobbler (http://cobbler.et.redhat.com) for automated kickstarting
of FC5/FC6 domUs on my current host with uses a dom0 build with
XEN_TARGET_X86_PAE=y as it has >4GB memory.
While I found 'various' Fedora - PAE kernels they all seem to be for 64bit/PAE
systems, or maybe I missed one.

I need something that can run on a 32bit/PAE host and boot via PXE;
I could use a non-Fedora kernel, but I don't like the idea of messing in the
OS's guts.

- Is there an officially supported kernel?
- Is there an not-supported but current and tested kernel?

I don't know if it's possible, but using names like x86_32 and x86_32p might
make things a bit easier.

(I would have searched list archives, but there are none, so I only
skimmed over
the last few months emails and didn't see anything helpful)

Regards,
Florian

--
'Sie brauchen sich um Ihre Zukunft keine Gedanken zu machen'