[Fedora-xen] I broke down and did it

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Nov 8 02:06:01 UTC 2006

Tinight I broke down and ordered an upgrade package to get a CPU with
real virtualization. I really want to be able to run a small Windows
machine for a single application, this seems to get me there. What do
people do about XP wanting to register? Or do I leave the app on 98SE?

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>
   Obscure bug of 2004: BASH BUFFER OVERFLOW - if bash is being run by a