[Fedora-xen] FC6 and xen-3.0.3 -- Is xen missing rfb directory ?

Ranganathan, Shobha shobha.ranganathan at intel.com
Thu Nov 9 23:16:02 UTC 2006

I am trying to build Xen in FC6. when I did "make world pae=y",

It gives me an error in xenfb.c in tools/xenfb/ directoty that file
rfb/rfb.h is not available in tools/xenfb/ directory. This is true.

I commented it out in xenfb.c. I am trying to rebuild the Xen sources

Is this known issue ?

Regards

Shobha Ranganathan

"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein