[Fedora-xen] Upgrade FC5 Xen -> FC6

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Fri Nov 10 20:12:13 UTC 2006

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Urm, you can already do that.
>
>     xm create -c  foo
>
> Will popup the familiar grub menu - select an entry, press 'e' to edit
> it, append 'S', and then boot - just as with regular grub.

   Thank you.  I didn't test with the recent upgrade of the Xen package
that has a new (and much improved) pygrub.  This is great, and deals
with one of the missing pieces with the previous version.

Note: The version of pygrub from xen-3.0.2-3.FC5 had a lot of "# FIXME:"
comments in it where the edit/etc functions are now in xen-3.0.3-1.fc5.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

   manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
   portable media player from my cold dead hands!"