[Fedora-xen] virt-manager gives "The console is currently unavailable" in FC6

Ranganathan, Shobha shobha.ranganathan at intel.com
Tue Nov 14 02:03:17 UTC 2006

I had a typo in my previous message.

I see no errors in xend.log and xend-debug.log.

But I do have qemu*log messages. For my last problem, I only see the
following
Domid: 2
Shared page at pfn:ffff, mfn:34cd5
Buffered io page at pfn:fffd, mfn:34cd7

Regards
Shobha Ranganathan
"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein