[Fedora-xen] virt-manager gives "The console is currently unavailable" in FC6

Ranganathan, Shobha shobha.ranganathan at intel.com
Tue Nov 14 18:53:59 UTC 2006

Yes there is qemu-dm process running.

I see a line in "virsh dumpxml xen_FC5G1"
<graphics type='vnc' port='5900'/>

>From the log file of virt-manager I have

DEBUG Graphics vnc://localhost:5902
ERROR Unable to activate console socket.error(111,'Connection refused')

In the /etc/xen/xen_FC5G1, I do have vnc=1 and vncunused=1.

Regards
Shobha Ranganathan
"The significant challenges we face cannot be resolved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them." Albert Einstein